Digital Language Lab
Sports Complex (Seminar Hall)
Staff Room 1
Staff Room 2
Administrative Office 1 (G-I-A)
Administrative Office 2 (S.F.I.)
Data Processing Cell
Solar Plant at roof
Sports and Cultural facilities
- Institute has appropriate resources like classrooms, libraries, laboratories and academic facilities necessary for quality education. It fulfills the UGC rules and regulations for fitness of universities and college for Grants under section 12 B of the UGC Act 1956.The students are also entitled to reasonable access to sports and recreation facilities, avenues for literary, aesthetic and other extra-curricular pursuits.
- Amroli village is now a part of the Surat Municipal Corporation. As it is at a distance of only 5 minutes from Utran Railway Station students can come easily from Kim, Sayan, Kosamba and the places nearby. Moreover, Amroli College is accessible in 15-20 minutes from Surat Railway Station, Bust Depot and Chowk.
- Different prize and trophy schemes for the students scoring highest marks in the University & Internal Extra.
- Classrooms are fully furnished & well maintained.
- The college has a fully Air Conditioned multimedia room. It has Interactive White Board, L.C.D. projector, 100 well cushioned and elegant chairs and three Air conditioners of 1.5 tonne.
- Post Graduate (MCOM/M A) students of the college are facilitated with special library, rich with latest books.
- For NSS activities the college has a separate room with necessary facilities.
- For Girls NCC facility is available.
- There is 22x89Feet (1958 Sq. Feet) sized library. There are more than 32950 books pertaining to the syllabus of the students. Moreover, major newspapers, magazines, journals and periodicals are subscribed in English/Gujarati/Hindi languages. Internet facility is also available in the library with 10 Computers.
- Needy students are issued books for the whole semester, at a depreciated price from Dr. Mahendrakumar Solanki students Aid Library.
- For the identification of the student Modern I-Cards with lamination are issued with photograph of the student.
- College has a high power generator of 125 KV to face occasional power cut.
- Each and every class room is equipped with micro phones so that phones so that teachers can teach well and students can have a better access to the lecture.
- College has fax machines of its own. Moreover it is equipped with 65 Computers in Digital Language Learning Lab with internet facility, the benefit of which can be taken by staff as students.
- College has a latest home theater facility.
- There are 6 Photo copiers in the college, one in administrative office, two in the principal’s office, two in strong room & one in Room No.24. The staff and students can utilize them at a very reasonable rate.
- Central mike announcement system and corridor broadcasting system is there so that announcement can be made to pass on information.
- A display information board is placed in the college to inform students of various classrooms and offices.
- College office scope for indoor games like chess, table tennis etc.
- College office is fully computerized and well equipped. Staff members are provided with a computer and intercom facility.
- There is a large R.C.C. Parking of 57blocks (24450 sq.ft.) in which 1000 to 1200 vehicles can be parked easily. There is a separate parking for staff and differently-abled.
- There are 25 sets in the principal’s office. There are 160 cameras of close circuit T.V
- Three different refrigerators are there for principal, and there for principal, teaching and administrative staff.
- One water cooler, Hi-teach water purifier system and three water resources are there in the college. There is one ‘RO’ Mineral water plant which gives about 600 liters of water per hour & one chiller is available.
- The arrangement of separate girls’ room is made.
- 14 large notice boards of 8ftx4ft size are kept for the students parking. In each class room two notice boards of 6ftx3ft and 2ftx1.5ft are there.
- Separate strong room is made for keeping answer books and question papers of university as well as internal exams.
- There electronic geysers of 5 Liter capacity are kept in the bathroom & toilets.
- A water tank of 2000 liters, 3 tanks of capacity of 1000 liters and 3 tanks of 500 liters are there, which are washed and cleaned at regular intervals.
- There is a 60 point intercom facility in the whole college, in class rooms, and office for each person.
31. For any ceremony, college has a kitchen set for 300 people with all the vessels for preparing and arranging lunch and dinner.
- Each and every employee of this college has been trained in the use of computers.
- College has two cameras & one handi-cam camera
- Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Account, Flinnt Application, I-notice board Application
- L.C.D facility
- Open air stage
- Locker for every teacher.
- Two online Battery operated inverters for 100 computers.
- Musical instruments.
- Sports uniform.
- Counselling room.
- Three vacuum cleaners.
- N.S.S Equipments.
- LCD T.V. Screen in the lobby.
- Each class is equipped with: 42’’ Sony LCD TV, LCD Projector, centralized broadcasting system.
- Ramp and parking for differently abled.
- DTH Facility with five channels in each and every classroom.
- Canteen in hospital Campus.
- Inflibnet online library.
- White Screen Board in three class rooms.
- Biometric Finger prints system & face recognition system.
- Sony projector 5000 Luminex.
- I- Notice board Mobile Android application for broadcasting all activities of college.
- Global board broadcasting application to communicate with students.
- Two activity rooms for cultural activities.
- Firewall switch.