- Monitoring the quality of all the activities.
- Creating Action Plan for the smooth conduct of academic activities throughout the year.
- Provides timely guidance for conducting activities.
- Analyzing feedback to be taken on all aspects from various stakeholders and submitting Action Taken Report to the management for meaningful changes to be brought in order to make the existing system more relevant, objective and transparent
- Designing various certificate courses to improve the knowledgebase of the students and also to enhance their employability.
- Encouraging faculties to improve teaching methodologies. Enhancement of learning Infrastructure in form of ICT Support, equipment’s etc
- Imitating in bringing research culture.
- Motivating the faculty to enroll for research degrees- M.Phil, Ph.D. and encourages more faculty members with Doctorate to become research guides.
- Signed MOU with Academic institute and other private agencies for academic activities, research and resource sharing, training and development of students .
- Recommends upgrading institutional infrastructure.
The quality assurance processes have been institutionalized by ensuring increased staff and student participation in the well planned activities for students’ holistic development.
Seminar and conference 2013-14 to 2017-18