- Rotary Round Town Trophy winner Fifteen Times in a Row for collecting the Highest Number of blood Bags from amongst the colleges of Surat City.
- Accredited by NAAC gets “B” Grade with CGPA 2.27- 28 March, 2008
- Best Support Institute Trophy by 6 Gujarat Girls BN NCC, Surat for providing infrastructure facilities for hosting the Combined Annual Training Camp -2012. (Only college in Surats to do so)
- College bagged Grade I in Academic & Administrative Audit by Higher Education Commissionerate of Gujarat on 12th September, 2013
- Reaccredited by NAAC gets “B” Grade with CGPA 2.74- 21 Feb 2014
- Accredited by AAA- Gujarat index for the development of higher education gets “B” Grade with CGPA 2.88- 13th MAY 2015.
- Placed in the Rank Band of 151-200 in college category by NIRF on 3rd April, 2017
- Received prestigious certificates ISO 9001:2015 for QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, ISO 14001:2015 for ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM & OHSAS 18001:2007 for Safety Management on 2nd October, 2017
- Received Bababsaheb Ambedkar Open University Center (Center Code-1828).