Preparation of Long-term perspective plan
Straightening research activities
• 02 Minor Research Projects completed.
• Commerce lab is constructed.
• Introduced Online research journal IDEES.
• Publication of 54 Research Articles in an International Journal, 44 Research Articles in an International Peer Reviewed Journal, 16 Research Paper in proceedings, 40 Books with ISBN number, 2 Articles in Books.
• 1 International, 3 National & 1 State Level Conference/ Workshop are organized by the institute.
Greater focus on extension activities
- ‘Pragyan’ Learner to Learner started from 2015-16.
- MOU with Sapndan and Chayydo for social services.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for distance education.
- Adopted 5 villages under the scheme of Unnat Bharat E-governance Center.
Improvement in Placement
- Every year more than 120 students of final year get placed from campus drive
- Year by year no. of students getting placed is growing
Feedback mechanisms to be made more effective.
- To make feedback process more effective.
Feedback system is being consistently followed & attempt to obtain feedback from all stakeholders.
1.Feedback on Teacher evaluation by Students.
2.Feedback on Curriculum from teachers, Students, Alumni, Parents & Industrialist collected and analyzed.
3.Feedback on Library facilities by Students.
4.collected and analyzed.
- Action taken report prepared from feedback analysis.
Steps to be taken to offer add on/certificate courses.
Introduced Value Added Certificate Courses:
IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorials
TCS-BPS Affirmative Course
Add-on Certificate Course:
Motivation of students to achieve at national/international levels.
- Arranged seminar on Research Methodology for PG students to create interest in research from academic year 2015-16.
Introduce more career oriented programs.
Introduces certificate/Diploma programs
- Approval for B.Voc . and M.Voc. from UGC was received in 2019-20.