Anti-ragging policy:As per the UGC regulations and recommendations, the college has appointed an anti- ragging committee to curb the menace of ragging. The students are free to contact the following members.
- Dr. K. N. Chavda (chairperson)
- Ms. B. A. Thakor (Vice Chairperson)
- Dr. K. A. Patel
Sexual harassment prevention cell :In accordance with the Bill passed by Parliament in 2004 – The Sexual Harassment of women at the work place (Prevention and Redressal) and the UGC recommendations, the institution established the Sexual Harassment Cell in 2007-08. Later the Sexual Harassment of women at workplace (prevention, prohibition and Redressal) Act, was passed in 2013. The students are entitled to protection from sexual harassment as per the guide lines and norms laid down by the Hon’ble Supreme Court (Vishaka and others Vs. State of Rajasthan and Other (IT 1997(7) SC384)) It was a tradition of the college to listen to the complaints and grievances of the students but then with the growing awareness and heightened problems of the society, the college finally decided to set up a formal system of redressing the complaints related to their self respect.
In case of any complaint the students can contact
- Ms. B.A. Thakor(Chairperson)
- Mr. B.N. Patel (Vice Chairperson)
- Dr. Z.L.Parmar
The Right to Information Act 2005A landmark historical Act came into force from 12th Oct.2005 (120th day of its enactment on 15th June’2005). This RTI Act could be termed as a ‘social revolution’. This is recognized by the Supreme Court as a part of the right to freedom guarantee in the constitution.
We, as an educational institution, in accordance with this RTI Act allow the public to seek information from P.I.O. and A.P.I.O.
- P.I.O. : Public Information Officer – Principal Dr.K.N. Chavda
- A.P.I.O.: Assistant Public Information Officer – Dr. R.N.Sadri & Mr. Champakbhai Patel<.li>
Student’s grievance redressal cell:The students are entitled to Redressal of their grievance by the grievance Redressal committee of the institution within 10 days of making a representation as per the UGC (Grievance Redressal) regulation, 2012.
Students have a right to lodge their complaints and grievances. The college also values and attends to their problems. Therefore the grievance Redressal cell has been formed and the students in case of any problems can contact:
- Mr. K. S. Sutariya (Chairperson)
- Ms. N. V. Upadhyay (Vice Chairperson).
Women empowerment cell:Education empowers and girl education is a step towards the upliftment of society. We believe in this and therefore encourage girls to take admission in this college. The result is that more than 75% of the total strength of students are girls.
With the increasing number of girl’s students at higher education level the cell has been formal To promote physical, mental and social issues face by women of all strata due to gender discrimination and empower them to face them strongly and righteously.
The girl students are made aware about their rights and laws which aid them in challenging situations through veteran lawyers and senor social workers.
They are exposed to chores in the areas of education, employment and health etc by empowering them to take the right decision motivated by rebound doctors, educators, and social workers.
To enhance their self defence, self esteem and self confidence by developing their critical and analytic cal thinking ability.
To promote overall development and empower them to become “ideal women of modern India”_ who values freedom with responsibilities.
Students can contact:
- Ms. S.V. Kulkarni (Chairperson)
- Dr. R.C.Gandhi (Vice Chairperson)
SC/ST CELLSchedule castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society. They include all the castes, races or tribes, which have been socially, economically and educationally backward. The cell has been established to support and to bring students from such communities in the main stream.
The SC/ST cell of the college was established in 2012 with the purpose to empower the SC/ST students in the college. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources. They are also encouraged to enroll for career orientation programs, which would equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option.
- To counsel and guide SC/ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets lay down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
- To collect reports and information of State Govt. and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of SC/ST & OBC Students.
- To circulate State Govt. and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.
- Pri. Dr. K. N. Chavda. Principal
- Prof. K. S. Sutaria Aso. Professor
- Prof. K. G. Patel. Aso. Professor
- Shri. Rameshbhai V Gamit Head Clerk
- Smt. Pushpaben N. Patel. Seni. Clerk
Placement Cell:Placement Cell is an integral part of the college constituted in the academic year 2007-08. The College not only imparts quality education but also ensures that the students secure suitable placements. The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities & training to Management students in leading organizations. The placement of final year students starts in the beginning of final semester of the academic year. An invitation is sent to all the companies who visited earlier as well as to new companies in June-July. After obtaining willingness of the companies, a schedule is prepared along with the merit list of students who are interested. Based on the prepared schedule, a company is intimated to visit the campus on an allotted day and makes pre-placement talk, conducts tests and interviews, and selects the candidates.
Every year more than 20 companies came over in college for campus drive like; TCS, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Gruham Developers, etc.
- Internship Programme offered by college
- More then 200 students get jobs every year from campus interview.
Each and every students of the college insured under the student safety insurance.
- New India Insurance Co. Ltd. student safety insurance
- Veer kinariwala insurance scheme (Gov. of Gujarat)
More on Students :
Reach UsAt & Post : Amroli,
SURAT – 394 107 GUJ INDIA
Phone : +91 261 2495 288 | 90990 98259
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org