- Minimum 75% presence.
- I-card compulsory through out of day.
- Medical certificate required above 2 days of leave.
- If any damage to the property of college is done by any student, college will take strict actions.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students who misbehave
- Bringing outsiders in campus is punishable
- Students are required to maintain decency and formality in their dressing.
- Students are forbidden to sit in the campus, canteen or hospital area during their regular lectures.
- Parents of every students have to meet the principal once in every term compulsorily.
- The admission of the students involved in ragging will be cancelled.
- Vehicles should be park at parking zone. Do not park vehicles outside the campus.
- Fees must be paid on the dates announced and at the specified time. Otherwise admission will be cancelled automatically.
More on Students :
Reach UsAt & Post : Amroli,
SURAT – 394 107 GUJ INDIA
Phone : +91 261 2495 288 | 90990 98259
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org