SportsSports and Gymkhana Committee
Chairperson : Dr. R. N. Sadri
“All Work and No Play make Jack a dull boy” – hence formation of Sports Club came in force. The purpose of the club is to nurture the inherent sports skills of students and giving them an opportunity to participate in various state levels , national level sports event. While being active in sports a student benefits a holistic development in mental , physical and social growth.
Extra Curricular Activities & Saptadhara ActivitiesThe college encourages student participation in many activities such as sports, culture, debates, etc. Each and every students is encouraged to participate in anyone of the Sapdharas namely Gyan Dhara (Knowledge Band), Sarjanatamak Abhivyakti Dhara (Creative Expression Band), Vyayam, Yoga & Khel kud Dhara (Yoga and Sports Band), Kala Kaushalya Dhara (Fine Arts Band), Natya Dhara (Theatre Band), Samudayik Seva Dhara (Community/Social Service Band), Geet Sangeet Nrutya Dhara (Music and Dance Band). The college itself is providing opportunities by conducting Inter collegiate and Inter class events in the college such as
- Inter college prayer competition
- Inter college Salad Decoration Competition
- Inter college Rangoli Marking Competition
- Shri R.M.Desai Inter College Poetry Recitation Competition
- Inetr College Poster Making Competition
- Inter College “Best out of Waste” Competition
- Iner College Mehandi Competition
- Late Prin.J.B.shah sponsored Inter college Elocution competition
- Inter college Book Review competition
- Inter college Patriotic song competition
- Late Prin.J.B.shah sponsored Inter college mono Acting Comp
- Inter school Sanskrit ‘Shlok’ Recitation Competition (For 9th to 12th Std.students)
- Inter college Gujarat Quiz Competition
- Inter college Drawing Competition
- Inter School Drawing Competition
- Inter College Essay Writing Competition
- Inter school Drawing Competition (For 9th to 12th Std.students)
- Inter College Extempore Competition
- Ramvan Trust Sponsored Inter College Elocution Competition
- Late Dr.Ramaben H.Patel Memorial Inter college Sanskrit ”shlok” Recitation competition
National cadet corps (NCC)A girls’ wing of NCC is functioning in the college to nurture in students the qualities like discipline ,courage , sportsmanship , unity , co-operation , adventurousness , brotherhood , patriotism , and selfless service. Along with this, even the boys who are extremely talented and interested in NCC are enrolled in the NCC unit of Sir K.P. College of Commerce, Surat.
NATIONAL CADET CORPS
Lt. Dr. Punita B. Patel
E-mail ID :- email@example.com
National service scheme ( NSS):National Service Scheme was started by the government with the aim of developing social skills in the students. It is obligatory to join any one of the activities viz. NSS or Physical Training for first year and second year students. Term will be granted only on the successful completion of the prescribed work. 120 hours of work in NSS and 75% attendance in physical training is must. Attending the NSS camp is compulsory.
Committee Members :
- Mr. J.D.Vachhani : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr.N.BBariya : email@example.com
- Mr.J.B.Chaudhary : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. B.A.Thakor : email@example.com
Green ClubCollege believe it is our responsibility to minimize environmental impact but also promote environmental awareness among students and staff. In college green club establish to achieve the following purpose
- Minimize our waste as much as possible and then reuse it.
- Minimize the wastage of water use, and energy within our building & campus.
- Give guidance to stack holders for Green practices.
- Regularly organize programs related to environmental awareness.
- Environment lover student are welcome to do programs/activities on save environment in college campus.
More on Students :
Reach UsAt & Post : Amroli,
SURAT – 394 107 GUJ INDIA
Phone : +91 261 2495 288 | 90990 98259
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org